DEBITO.ORG NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 13, 2007 PODCAST
DEBITO.ORG’S FIRST-EVER PODCAST
In this edition of the Debito.org newsletter:
1) FINGERPRINT LAW REVISIONS: CONFUSION, OUTRAGE, AND AMNESTY INT’L
2) JAPAN’S ANTI-TERROR: GOVT PROFITEERING & USER-FRIENDLY SNITCH SITES
3) LAWSUITS: ZAINICHI KOREAN VICTORY, VIETNAM WORKERS VS TOYOTA
4) UPCOMING SPEECHES OCT 22-27 IN WASEDA, TOCHIGI & KYOTO
5) IDUBOR CASE: HEARING OCT 18, BEERS AT THEIR YOKOHAMA BAR OCT 2O
In this first-ever podcast from Debito.org, Trans Pacific Radio is hosting me reading from my latest newsletter–for people on the go who would rather listen than read.
A warning, however: I am doing this for the first time with new software, uncut, unrehearsed, in mono without intro or closing music etc., with a standard headphone mic, so there is sometimes background noise (most notably my fan within my PowerBook). Podcast lasts 24 minutes.
Apologies for starting on the bottom of the learning curve. We’ll someday look back at this and laugh. If you would instead prefer to read the text with links, go to http://www.debito.org/?p=649
Arudou Debito in Sapporo
PS: More interviews and podcasts at